Fire Hydrant Testing is a requirement of AS1851:2012 in accordance with the Queensland Development Code MP6.1. Here at 1st Choice Fire we can maintain and test your fire hydrants as part of the routine 6 monthly, annual and 5 yearly requirements as listed in AS1851:2012. We will keep your fire hydrants compliant and notify you of any defects. We issue full service record reports to keep your fire documentation compliant.
1st Choice Fire has cross trained technicians so the benifit of using our services is that you deal with one person at the time of service and not multiple technicians for multiple systems. We aim to offer unparralleled service with cost effectiveness and positive courteous staff.
Please contact us to book in your preventative maintenance plan to keep your site compliant with Australian Standards, QFES requirements and to stop any insurance claims being void due to non-compliant fire hydrants.
Specialist Testing of new and existing Hydrant Systems to comply with the current Australian Standards, AS2419.1 and Maintenance Testing to comply with AS 1851.4.
We are able to test all Hydrant & Hose Reel Systems and Brigade Booster Assemblies which to date have only been able to be tested by the Qld Fire and Emergency Services.
Services we offer:
- Flow & Pressure Testing of Hydrants, Booster Assemblies, Street Spring Hydrants Commission & Maintenance Testing (registered with QLD Urban Utilities).
- Booster Assembly Testing above 700 kPa For Brigade operation Pressures.
- Pressure and Flows, 5 year water flow commissioning and booster tests in accordance with AS 2419.1 & AS1851.4
- Block plans. & Pressure Signs.
- Hydrostatic Fire Main Testing.
1st Choice Fire services sites all across South East Queensland and Northern New South Wales. For all you smoke alarm testing, inspection, maitenance, sales and installation requirements please don't hesitate to contact us and organise a quotation or the preventative maintenance of your smoke alarms today.